Name: Helena Högberg
Lives: Hallstahammar, Sweden
Occupation: Flea market enthusiast
Known for: https://loppisloella.blogg.se
Favourite Sindy: The ones I find at a Flea Market
The Little Sindy Museum first noticed Helena on a Swedish Fashion dolls Facebook page where she’s a member. She had made beautiful ooak Sindy fairy dolls and I contacted her to see if she would be interested on showing one at TLSM. She was!
Yesterday I got a surprise parcel from her and it was a doll inside! If you’re interested in seeing the unboxing its on the link just below.
This is Helena’s beautiful Sindy Flower Fairy. Click on the photos below to enlarge them.
Questions and Answers
1) Q: How did you first discover Sindy? A: On a Flea Market I guess…
2) Q: How old were you when you got your first Sindy? A: 45 yo
3) Q: What model was your first Sindy? A: I have no idea.
4) Q: What kind of Sindy/Sindy item did you dream about as a kid? A: I didn’t know Sindy existed!
5) Q: What kind of Sindy/Sindy item do you dream about now? A: The ones I will find on my Flea Market tours.
6) Q: What led you into your Sindy career you have today? A: My interest in Flea Markets.
7) Q: Can you mention three people you think helped you there? A: Let me think about it…
8) Q: Do you have a special goal for your Sindy work? A: Make them special.
9) Q: Can you mention three people you think of as doll influensers? A: Let me get back to you on that one!
10) Q: Anything else you’d like to share with us? A: No, I don’t think so.
A huge THANK YOU to Helena for donating her beautiful Flower Fairy Sindy to TLSM and for taking the time to answer all the questions!